Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo

I am currently sitting in my cubicle, shivering because all that is covering my legs is a pair of one-size-fits-none green tights, and I'm typing with some totally-don't-match-at-all-but-whatever-it's-a-costume gloves.

As you may have guessed, today is not the most efficient day.

(Ha. Like that's an anomaly.)

And now you can actually see the Kermit and Piggy costumes that I was referring to, HERE. I like being Kermit in the office. I've had a "thing" for Kermit for a long time. And let me tell you, it is NOT easy being green. It makes your face break out and peel, all at the same time.

We have some creative people in the office, I love the girl with the spiders and gross spider bites. Mmm. She also made witch finger treats, (they're actually long pretzels with red-dyed, sliced almonds for fingernails, and they creeped me out so much that I couldn't finish mine and continue to have the shivers every time I think about it. ... b-r-r-r-r.) Herr MWOTH is dressed as... apparently some obscure character from Anchorman. ? O.K., while it was a funny movie, it has not been the reigning champion of any Funniest Movies Ever list. Ever. And the characters are just not that exciting, costume-ly speaking. He looks like a 70s character. Rock on with your lamp chops and elbow patches. Really, I think there are better costumes. Like, say, mine.

Of course, the I.T. asked if I was a bug, when he saw me. ! And I said, "No I eat them, motherfucker." (At least, that's how it went in my head.) But I think I look like Kermit, even if no one else does.

My friend Overnight Express Mailed THIS to me, this morning. Can you believe that? HA! That is because I have AWESOME friends. Pimp my Pumpkin. Indeed I will!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME costumes!

Lisa Pulliam said...

I love the costumes! :-)

Anonymous said...

Do you normally keep the hood down? I mean I can see how it is a tad difficult to make out that the face paint is Kermit's mouth/tongue.

But still, I could totally tell it was Kermit. And very creative with the face paint.

And lol@"No I eat them, motherfucker."

Happy Halloween.