Friday, February 25, 2011

Setting the Bar Low

Uhg. I just went back and re-read that last post. It came off a lot more my-kid's-leg-may-be-broken,-but-hey-at-least-I'm-pretty! than I meant it to. I was going more for an I'm-trying-not-too-be-too-Debbie-Downer-here, but I think that got lost in translation. There's a large margin of error in my brain these days.

I was tempted to delete it, but I'm weirdly compulsive about leaving the blog ALONE once something is posted. It feels like cheating to go back and edit once I've decided to share things with the world. So I am telling myself that post is what I get to look back on, once I get back in my groove (I suppose that assumes I was ever once in a groove to begin with) and can measure just how far I've come. Baby, I sincerely hope you'll go a long way from that.

In happier news, Miss Thang just got a new friend today. Welcome to the world, little Baby B! I KNEW, KNEW, KNEW you were a girl. And I can't wait to see the little woman you become. We love you already.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Your last post was fine, no worries. I would have commented, I swear, but reading about your slender self made me realize I had to run to the gym, right then and there, and get to work on my own fat ass. Seriously fat ass. The OMG-this-has-been-one-long-freakin'-winter fat ass. Plus, I was jealous, in an immature way. :-)

Hope all is well with Baby B and her parental unit/s.